Re: [Exim] Exim Catchall Problem

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
A: John Bennett
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim Catchall Problem
On Sat, Nov 10, 2001 at 09:43:36AM -0000,
John Bennett <jbennett@???> is thought to have said:

> Hi all,
>
> I am having a problem with exim delivering local mail, every domain on the
> server should receive anything @theirdomain.com, but if an accont does not
> exist on that domain, instead of going to that users default mailbox it is
> stored in the root email account on the server, I have checked all the
> valiases files and they all seem to have '*: username'
>
> Any ideas would be very appreciated, Thanks

There's not really enough information to go on to give you any help. Take a
close look at the output of 'exim -d9 -bt anything@???' for one
of the addresses that is failing to be delivered properly. That will tell
you exactly what exim would do with mail for that address and should give
you enough information to determine where the problem lies.

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality