Re: [Exim] Dependencies for compiling 3.3x?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Dave C.
To: Łukasz Grochal
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Dependencies for compiling 3.3x?
<-- Warning: charset 'X-UNKNOWN' is not supported -->

On Fri, 9 Nov 2001, [iso-8859-2] ?ukasz Grochal wrote:

> P.rS. (pre resendum?) I must, must, must configure my MUA to automatically
> change my From: address when I write to this list. I am way to lazy
> to do it by hand and my mail always gets stuck in the queue, awaiting
> manual moderation.
>
> So Phil, if you manage to read this before you moderate the mails that
> await your approval, discard any from lukie@???. At least for
> today ;)

I have/had a similar situation. I receive the list at a different
address than my personal one. My solution was to subscribe my personal
address to the list, and set the option to not receive any messages.
This lets me post without getting the list in my personal mailbox.