Re: [Exim] Exim on Redhat Linux

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dave C.
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Odhiambo Washington
Υ/ο: exim-users, Nigel.Metheringham
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Exim on Redhat Linux
There are a number of persons who have constructed RPMS for exim - I
woul recommend searching the list archives for "RPM" and choose which
one works for you. I beleive Nigel (who wrote this message to you) is
one of the persons making a set of RPMs. Me, I make my own, becuase I
have some very specific locations for some of the file. But I dont make
them available becuase there are already plenty of them.