Re: [Exim] unwanted mutiple emails

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Diye Wariebi
A: Joseph Kezar
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] unwanted mutiple emails
I tried PIX firewall solution, but it appears that this problem hasn't
been resolved. I've recived more emails from clients complaining.

By the same email I mean - many copies of one message.
They have different IDs
The emails are being received from diffrent sources, ranging from
government organisations to friends keeping in touch.