Re: [Exim] Redirection

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Charanbeer
A: Phil Pennock
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Redirection
Thanks for the answer and nicely worded reply. Its not always easy to find
out solution that suits your need out of thousand odd FAQs. I thought only
people having a certain level of etiquette reply on this list.

If you like the language like "Don't waste everyone elses' time asking them
to wipe your butt for you" then I must say that thanks for taking out your
precious time and doing that for me.

Charanbeer

On 2001-11-08 at 21:25 +0530, Charanbeer wrote:
> How do I redirect mails sent to me@??? to me@??? and same for each

emailaddress on both the domains?

FAQ.

Q0444: One of the things I want to set up is for anything@onedomain to
       forward to anything@anotherdomain.  [...]

See the Exim web-site.

The exim-users list is *NOT* a free consultancy, to hold peoples hands
and babysit them through tailoring their config without ever needing to
think. There is excellent documentation, online and in every Exim
distribution ("spec.txt" there). There is a FAQ, with questions
classified by type, which is one of the best that I've ever seen. There
is a book, written by Exim's author. There are mailing-list archives
which can be searched, for the (very rare) instances where a previously
answered easy question isn't documented elsewhere.

Please, either do your homework or pay a professional. Don't waste
everyone elses' time asking them to wipe your butt for you.
--
Men are from Mars,
Bible-Thumpers are from Hell.