Re: [Exim] What this mail list is for

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Derek Broughton
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] What this mail list is for
Phil Pennock wrote:
>On 2001-11-08 at 11:31 -0500, Joseph Kezar wrote:
>> It looks like Phil Pennock took alot of time just to write: "RTFM" or

"man exim(Which doesn't actually exist)"

>I pointed to the exact FAQ. I pointed to where the FAQ was.
>
>If you're going to comment upon what others have said, you might wish to
>refer to the mail they sent, instead of the trimmed version quoted by
>people who can't configure their mail-clients to conform to basic
>netiquette.

You mean like not sending Multiparts to a list? I actually thought your
response was much better than the "RTFM" that most people would have given -
I find "RTFM" rude & insulting, though I realize most people seem to have
gotten over the meaning of the F and don't intend it that way, but your
message was clear, polite, and useful.

But I really wish people would stop sending PGP signed mails to listservs
that aren't capable of stripping them. :-)
--
Derek Broughton