Re: [Exim] tmda question

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Jason R. Mastaler
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] tmda question
Bill Duncan <bduncan@???> writes:

> What I'd like to see if possible (haven't looked at the code yet) is
> to have a domain or even a global acceptable sender list.

Yes, there are several ways to do this with TMDA (I won't get into the
configuration specifics here).

> I wonder if the code can be mangled in such a way that if the sender
> is verified for one user, they are automatically OK for all users
> within a domain, or even within an entire setup (if multiple domains
> are being handled).

TMDA has an "auto-whitelist" feature where it automatically appends
the sender address to the whitelist upon successful confirmation of a
message. You could configure TMDA to append to a shared whitelist,
give the users write permission to that file, and you'd be all set.