Re: [Exim] tmda question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Bill Duncan
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] tmda question
What I'd like to see if possible (haven't looked at the code yet) is
to have a domain or even a global acceptable sender list. I wonder
if the code can be mangled in such a way that if the sender is verified
for one user, they are automatically OK for all users within a domain,
or even within an entire setup (if multiple domains are being handled).

Perhaps TMDA or something similar could be hooked into the system-wide
filter somehow to give much of the same functionality. (Certainly none
of the user-specific features, but at least a global list and the
response/verify mechanism.)

Just a thought...

--
Bill Duncan, VE3IED  | BeachNet  -->  http://www.beachnet.org