著者: Christian Froemmel
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] ETRN fun and route_list-lookups
Hello,

one of our users want to do ETRN with several domains. So far so good, I
took C037 from the config-examples. Now the problem is: there is no
separate MX-record for that domain, since they use various dialup-providers
and the last MX points to our server. If the small script requeues the mail
then the exim freezes them (logically) because the last MX points to me and
the domains are not listed in local_domains. Then I tried the following:

# delivers all mail for those domains to bsmtp-files
etrn_mvtofilerouter:
driver = domainlist
transport = bsmtp_etrn
condition = "${if eq {$received_protocol}{etrn_requeue} {0}{1}}"
domains = lsearch;/usr/exim/aliases/etrn_domains
route_list = *

# on requeue lookup the ip of the caller in /tmp/etrn_caller and route all
mail to there
etrn_router:
driver = domainlist
transport = remote_smtp
condition = "${if eq {$received_protocol}{etrn_requeue} {1}{0}}"
domains = lsearch;/usr/exim/aliases/etrn_domains
route_list = "* /tmp/etrn_caller byname"

when I run this in testing mode (exim -d2 -oMr etrn_requeue -bt
blah@???) I get this output.

etrn_bsmtp router declined
etrn_router router called for blah@???
route_domain = etrn-test.de
etrn_router router: error for etrn-test.de
message: lookup of host "/tmp/etrn_caller" failed in etrn_router router
blah@??? cannot be resolved at this time:
lookup of host "/tmp/etrn_caller" failed in etrn_router router

Am I not allowed to lookup a single file in route_list or am I missing
something ? The permissions are ok, since the file is created by a fork of
the exim-process.

the etrn-bash-script I run (smtp_etrn_command =
/usr/exim/scripts/etrn_runner.sh $domain $sender_host_address) writes just
the calling ip into /tmp/etrn_caller (since that it is just one etrn user
at all I don't think that will be a problem with such a file). I don't want
to build a whole route-list into that tmp-file.

Another question:
does exim -R just forks some other processes and quits or does it wait till
the messages are delivered ? It the second option applies I could remove
the /tmp/etrn_caller-file afterwards, tidy the db and everything's fine for
the next run.

regards
Christian

--
Mailadministrator of the Clinic of Medicine "Benjamin Franklin" Berlin