[Exim] Exim beginner problem

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Maj Krzysztof
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Exim beginner problem

Hi!
    I'm Exim beginner and I have some problems to configure this MTA.
I have Linux Mandrake box with Exim compiled and installed by me. My comp
have hostname syrius and my local domain is myhome. I have small Intranet
with 192.168.1.0/24 addresses. DNS in this local net doesn't exist. My
computer syrius.myhome have dynamic ppp interface to the Internet. I want
to permit computers from local network to send letters to Internet and of
course in local net. How I can configure Exim. Send me a properly example
of configuration file. My looks like in attachment. Please help me, it is
very important for me!

Sorry for my English, greetings from Poland
Christopher May

    > Uzywaj oprogramowania najlepszego. Linux Cie tego nauczy! <
Linux Registered User #138598. Czlonek Grupy Uzytkownikow Systemu TeX.