[Exim] Re: ASMTP

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
A: Exim User list
Asunto: [Exim] Re: ASMTP
+++ Phil Pennock [exim-users] <06/11/01 06:38 +0100>:
> The best argument ever for a sanity-check on host_accept_relay,
> disallowing anything larger than a /16; anyone legitimately wanting to
> allow relay for a larger block should be capable of commenting out the
> restriction in the source.

Or having exim listen only to localhost by default, like sendmail on deadrat
boxes :)

Argh. I set that box up, in my previous workplace - and it sure as hell
wasn't an open relay then. It was apparently opened up due to "$PHB wants to
roam around the place and still use the same smtp server". Usual story :(

    -srs
--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <---->  mallet <at> efn dot org