[Exim] :fail: at SMTP time

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marc MERLIN
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] :fail: at SMTP time
I currently use this in my alias file

user: :fail: User does not work at VA Linux Systems anymore.\n
        New address if known: (sorry, no new address known)\n
        For VA business, you can contact his/her manager if needed: (manager)

I would settle for a shorter message if I could issue this after RCPT in the
SMTP transaction.
(the idea is that I won't get stuck with unbounceable messages, and it
should also help some list software that can parse a delivery error but
can't deal with a bounce)

Thanks,
Marc

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/ | Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key