[Exim] Routing emails.

Autor: Martin Boese
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Routing emails.
Hello exim-users,

I am looking for a configuration. I already tried my best but I can
not get it running:

I would like to setup Exim that it does:

* listen on its host on port 25 to accept mail
* accept only mail from two domains (mydomain.com and myseconddomain.com)
* all accepted mail should be queued on this machine, and:
* exim sends all mail addressed to any_user_name@??? to
10.32.0.2 port 2001 (using SMTP) and
any_user_name@??? to 10.32.0.2 port 2002 (using
SMTP).

The reason behind this is that the smtp server that are running on 10.32.0.2
are self-written for a very specific job. I still want to be able to
receive mail even if this one is down. So I need something that sits
before and caches all mail that comes in and send it to me if I am
up.

If someone knows how to do this, please give me a configuration or a
hint where I can find out.
Thank You!!
martin