Re: [Exim] Re: Backup Mail Server

Top Pagina
Auteur: Tamas TEVESZ
Aan: Odhiambo Washington
CC: Exim Users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Re: Backup Mail Server
On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Odhiambo Washington wrote:

> I have done that. Since the main server for wananchi.com also relays for
> several other domains that we host, this would also require me to specify
> these domains for relay, yes?

not neccesarily, see relay_domains_include_local_mx (or sg like that),
which is a handy option (although i don't use it myself, i prefer do
things by hand)

> What would be the difference in handling these domains and the main wananchi.com,
> which has our users accounts?

those domains are not local to your main mail server (i presume),
while wananchi.com is ?

or else i don't really understand what you mean :)

--
[-]