[Exim] forward,alias and normail using mysql

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jai Kumar Shinde
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] forward,alias and normail using mysql
Hi

We have a problem in carrying out deliveries without the password file
Our directors are as follows

virtual_localuser2:
driver = aliasfile
search_type = mysql
queries = MYSQL_NORMAL : MYSQL_WILD
user = exim
#qualify_preserve_domain
new_director = localuser_first
no_more

localuser_first:
          driver = smartuser
          transport = virtual_local_delivery

and the queries are :-

MYSQL_NORMAL = select emailid from EMAILADDS where domain='${domain}'
and alias=
'${local_part}'
MYSQL_WILD = select popid from EMAILADDS where domain='${domain}' and
alias='*'

the addresse are as follows

A normal address jai.s@??? would alias to p1234567-001 etc etc
A wildcard would contain the * symbol and then alias to p1234567-001 or
whatever

Now when a normal delivery happend, the NORMAL query is exceuted and
then we direct to localuser_first and voila a delivery occure.

If a query does not match then it sends in the second query, to search
for the '*' symbol, and again picks up the ID and goes to
localuser_first again for delivery. These are working fine, now the
problem is when I do forwarding.

jai.s@??? -----> madan.r@???, madan@???

The problem here is the NORMAL query returns the extracted addresses,
and madan@??? gets routed externally, however the internal one
madan.r@??? gets dropped to localuser_first, and the delivery
gets appended to a mailbox called madan.r and NOT further extracted to
p2345678-002

I have thought of setting a condition, something like if the extracted
address matches '-xyx' then direct to localuser_first else pass through
the director again from the top.

The problem is, I dont knwo which variable contains the extracted
address, I know it is not $local_part.

I need to keep parsing the local_addresses through until the fit the
pattern xyyyyyyy-yyy

where x is a character and y is a numeral

Jai