著者: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] Re: Custom Exim Error Messages
+++ Brent Jones [exim-users] <04/11/01 16:12 -0800>:
> I've been hearing breif mentions about using custom error messages when
> denying mail, or replying with a special bounce letter.
> How would one go about creating a custom error message?

Exim 3.x is rather limited in that it allows you to define a single error
message for when you bounce things for a particular reason - say
sender_reject, rbl listing, relaying denied etc.

You can't unfortunately have a customized error message for each blocked
sender :(

sender_reject = @@partial-lsearch*;/usr/local/etc/exim/blocked.senders
prohibition_message = "${lookup{$prohibition_reason}lsearch {/usr/local/etc/exim/reject.messages}{${expand:$value}}}"

blocked.senders looks like

ns11.wswnet.com        worldem
*.powermailbox.net    *
dmp.net.sa        moneymaker:e-zak
wuzzlenorple.com    *
tecvis.com        *

reject.messages looks like

sender_reject:        Spam Block|Contact postmaster\@blackehlo\.cluestick\.org
host_accept_relay:    Host $sender_fullhost not allowed to relay|through $primary_hostname|Contact postmaster\@blackehlo\.cluestick\.org
rbl_reject: Host $sender_fullhost is not permitted to send mail to or |\
    through $primary_hostname. |\
    ${if eq {$rbl_domain}{relays.mail-abuse.org} {You have an open SMTP relay\
    which has been used to send spam|See:\
    <URL:http://mail-abuse.org/cgi-bin/nph-rss?query=$sender_host_address>|\
    for details.|}}
    ${if eq {$rbl_domain}{blackholes.mail-abuse.org} {$rbl_text|}}
    ${if eq {$rbl_domain}{dialups.mail-abuse.org} {Dialup connections are not\
    permitted to directly use this mail server.|Please use your ISP's mail\
    server instead.\
    For details $rbl_text|}}
    Please contact postmaster@??? with any questions.

- --