Re: [Exim] ORBZ and Mail

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Marc Haber
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] ORBZ and Mail
On Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:41:59 -0700, "Aly S.P Dharshi"
<aly.dharshi@???> wrote:
>    I hope that you are well, we have been black listed by orbz, they send a
>bogus message as a test of the form relay%orbz.org@??? and we would
>like to reject messages such as those as none valid mail as we donot use
>percents in email address.

A default configured exim (for example one that forwards mail for
uleth.ca to a different system) will accept the mail for
relay%orbz.org@??? and forward it to the internal mail server. If
that internal box honors the percent hack, you will have an open
relay.

Your problem will be solved with:

Director:
fail_percent:
  driver      = smartuser
  local_parts = ^.*%
  new_address = ":fail: no percent in local part here"

Router:
fail_percent:
  driver      = domainlist
  local_parts = ^.*%
  route_list  = "* localhost byname"
  self        = local

They need to be reasonably early in your configuration.

Greetings
Marc