Re: [Exim] 1.000.000 email delivered in single session

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Sheldon Hearn
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] 1.000.000 email delivered in single session
On Fri, 2 Nov 2001, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> I'm pretty sure this is 4.4BSD-derived behaviour, which means you'll see
> the same thing on OpenBSD and NetBSD. Anyone here have some time to
> test this out on those platforms?

I see that I already have the code in the loop for input over TCP/IP.
The comment there says "(I don't know if there are any such systems, but
leaving this code here can do no harm.)"

I've fixed this for Exim 4 by correcting the comment. <grin>