Re: [Exim] 1.000.000 email delivered in single session

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Philip Hazel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Sheldon Hearn
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] 1.000.000 email delivered in single session
On Fri, 2 Nov 2001, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> Definitely not, although -odf might be an interesting solution for just
> AOL mail. :-)
>
> > If not, I suppose you could try this patch
> [...]
> > + while (waitpid(-1, NULL, WNOHANG) > 0);
>
> That works. :-)

Hmm. I suppose there's no harm in it. Clearly FreeBSD must be a system
where setting SIG_IGN for a child does not automatically reap it. I
suppose I'd better put this into the loop for incoming SMTP over TCP/IP
as well. Sigh. <rant> Why is Unix so non-uniform? </rant>