Re: [Exim] Retry rules not applied: Exim 3.33 + Cyrus 2.0.16…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Rodger Duffett
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Retry rules not applied: Exim 3.33 + Cyrus 2.0.16 with LMTP delivery
Helo again!

> What you need to do is to make Cyrus return a 5xx code instead of a 4xx
> code if you want this bounced immediately.

Changed Cyrus to respond with 552 (Requested mail action aborted: exceeded
storage allocation from RFC821) and now it seems to work fine. Responds with
an immediate bounce.

{Done in lmtpengine.c line 161}

> Are they frozen? If so, look at timeout_frozen_after, auto_thaw, and
> ignore_errmsg_errors_after.

Indeed they are - timeout_frozen_after appears to be just what we need!

Thansk again for your help!

Cheerio
Rodger
University of Cape Town