Re: [Exim] 1.000.000 email delivered in single session

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] 1.000.000 email delivered in single session

On Thu, 01 Nov 2001 22:44:18 +0200, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> > How about modifying your injection process? Use queue_smtp_domains (or
> > -odqs), and during the injection, have a look at how many exim processes
> > are running. If the number is greater than n, hold up the injection
> > process until the number drops below n. This will slow down the
> > injection rate, but do the routing while it is happening. I imagine you
> > could set n to several hundred, possibly more.

Hmmm. Are you sure this works?

It looks like exim doesn't reap children until piped input stops. Right
now, my 'exim -bS -odqs' process is stuck in piperd state, and the
injector won't continue because all the exim children that routed and
queued messages thus far are in zombie state!

Ciao,
Sheldon.