Re: [Exim] Exim 3.32 - query on the -bpc flag

Autor: Sheldon Hearn
A: Philip Hazel
CC: Odhiambo Washington, exim-users, Carl Inglis
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim 3.32 - query on the -bpc flag

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001 13:27:31 GMT, Philip Hazel wrote:

> > I have no_queue_list_requires_admim set and it behaves the same as yours, or
> > is there something you and me are missing? ;)
>
> Yes. The patch below. It's a bug.

The patch has been incorporated into the FreeBSD ports for Exim as
PORTREVISION 2. FreeBSD users can either rebuild from the ports tree or
wait for the updated packages (e.g. exim-3.33_2.tgz) to appear on
ftp.FreeBSD.org and mirrors.

Ciao,
Sheldon.
--
Sheldon Hearn
Postmaster - Gambling.com

In systems administration, a change is NOT as good as a holiday!