[Exim] preliminary Exim support for TMDA, an opensource SPAM…

Autor: Jason R. Mastaler
A: exim-users
CC: tmda-workers
Assumpte: [Exim] preliminary Exim support for TMDA, an opensource SPAM reduction system
Greetings,

Just to let you know that my TMDA anti-SPAM software now supports Exim
in addition to Postfix and qmail. If you aren't familiar with TMDA:

TMDA is a user-level application designed to significantly reduce
the amount of SPAM/UCE you receive. TMDA combines a "whitelist" (for
known/trusted senders), a "blacklist" (for undesired senders), and a
cryptographically enhanced confirmation system (for unknown, but
legitimate senders). TMDA strives to be more effectual, yet less
time-consuming than traditional filters.

For more information, visit <http://tmda.sf.net/>.

The Exim support is currently in CVS only, but I plan to make a
release soon, and I'll announce it here when I do (although feel free
to checkout the CVS code in the meantime).

Also see:
<http://cvs.sf.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/tmda/tmda/htdocs/config-pre.html>

For the Exim-specific configuration instructions. I'm an Exim newbie,
so I'll gladly accept any suggestions/corrections towards this
documentation.

Thanks.