Re: [Exim] Re: More ORBZ and Mail Woes

Autor: Jim Savoy
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Re: More ORBZ and Mail Woes
I was wrong. Oy, what a mess.

fix_quotes:
   driver = smartuser
    new_address = ${quote:$local_part}@???

While this does work, it only works for uleth.ca stuff. Since
we host numerous other domains, this was a bad idea. It
effectively stripped off the real domain and replaced it with
uleth.ca (of course it did - I hard-coded it in there!). Is there
a way for me to turn this into a variable so that it retains
the original domain name? Something like:

new_address = ${quote:$local_part}@$domain ???

I am not up on regexp or most of the code used in the
exim configuration file, so a brief explanation would be
helpful as well. Right now I'm just guessing.
Thanks in advance!

- jim -