著者: Frank S. Bernhardt
To: Juha Saarinen
CC: 'Charanbeer', exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Stop Frank S.
Wow. I've never been this popular in my whole life!

I sincerely apologize to anyone who has had problems with my e-mails. Mr. Saarinen (I am assuming Juha is a
masculine name; if not, I must apologize for my western ignorance) is quite correct in his assessment of the
problem. I was using unsigned e-mails out of Netscape 6.1 prior to Oct. 31. But, I got fed up with it's slow
operation and quirkiness that yesterday, I went back to 4.7 which had digital signature enabled.

As you can see, I have turned this feature off. I do not want to inconvenience anyone out there.

Once again, I'm sorry for the problems it has caused. It was not my intent to piss anyone off.

Juha Saarinen wrote:

> It's Mr Bernhard's S/MIME signature that's being verified when you open
> the message. It can take a bit of time, if you have a slow Internet
> connection, but it's not a problem with Outlook Express 6 per se, or Mr
> Bernhardt's emails as such.
>
> --
>
> Juha

Regards