著者: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] Re: EXPN 550
+++ Leonardo Boselli [exim-users] <01/11/01 12:24 +0100>:
> RFC821 say ... but my exim retrun always 550 against EXPN.
> where is the fault ?

Do you have no_verify or no_expn set somewhere? I get only a 252 when this
happens.

# The no_verify setting means that this director will be skipped when
# verifying addresses if sender_verify or receiver_verify is set (though
# they are not set by default). Similarly, no_expn means that this director
# will be skipped if smtp_expn_hosts is set to allow any hosts to use the
# EXPN command.

userforward:
driver = forwardfile
file = .forward