RE: [Exim] Stop Frank S.

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Paul Walsh
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: 'Tabor J. Wells', Charanbeer
Kopio: exim-users
Uudet otsikot: RE: [Exim] do not send HTML formatted e-mail to public lists!
Aihe: RE: [Exim] Stop Frank S.
I agree.

It's a bit like saying "will my local TV company stop showing programmes in
colour cos I only have a monochrome set" If Frank's emails had caused
problems for the entire list then there'd have been legitimate reason to ask
the list owner/moderator to have a word with him. However, as it is OE
that's the problem (surprise surprise!) try beefing at Micro$oft instead.
Apart from anything else this is an MUA matter and has b****r all to do with
Exim

Paul