著者: Jim Savoy
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] Re: More ORBZ and Mail Woes
Hello everyone - I have always read this list in digest form, and
now wish to post a question regarding my dilemma with
relay.uleth.ca. I have since removed myself as a digester, but
could not think of a way to "reply" to this *and* keep the thread
going. My apologies for breaking the thread.

A few people have pointed out that our Netscape Messaging
server is the problem, and indeed it is. I think of it as the retarded
little brother of exim. I expect exim to protect his little brother.
It isn't right now and that is my dilemma. Ultimately I will do away
with Netscape products entirely.

I have managed to successfully defeat all but two of Orbz relay
tests (thanks to Greg Ward for pointing out the two for me). Exim
seemed to be accepting mail of the form:

    relay!orbz.org@???

I added this to my config file (in the directors section):

fail_percent:
  driver      = smartuser
  local_parts = ^.*!
  new_address = ":fail: We do not accept the bang symbol in addresses"

and this in the routers section:

fail_bang:
  driver      = domainlist
  local_parts = ^.*!
  route_list  = "* localhost byname"
  self        = local

and now that form of address is being rejected. One down, one to go!

The other form of address being accepted is:

"relay@???

I tried modifying the above stuff, using this instead:

fail_quotes:
  driver      = domainlist
  local_parts = ^".+"@
  route_list  = "* localhost byname"
  self        = local

But that didn't work. And then I thought: "Hey - why don't you
try readingthefriggingmanual?!?"

I looked in the exim manual and found something and
added it to the config file (directors section):

fix_quotes:
   driver = smartuser
    new_address = ${quote:$local_part}@???

It seems to be working. It's turning "relay@???
into relay@???@uleth.ca and rejecting it with a 550 Unknown
Local Part error. I just re-ran the test at orbs and I passed and they
have de-listed me. Yahoo! Thanks everyone.