Re: [Exim] Exim/IMAP/Webmail

Autor: Dave C.
A: Matthew Daubenspeck
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim/IMAP/Webmail
Are you users actually seeing those messages? Or are you just seeing
this in their mailspool file?

If you are just seeing them in the file, you dont need to do anything.
The message is exactly what it says it is - a caching mechanism used by
any MUA/MUA agent which uses C-client. As long as all such programs use
C-client to access user mailboxes, then they will all hide that message
from the end users.

If your users are actually seeing these messages, then you probably have
some MUA/Agents that use C-client, and others that dont. The only way to
avoid this is to either use all C-client, or none..