Re: [Exim] More ORBZ and Mail Woes

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Greg Ward
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Aly S.P Dharshi
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] More ORBZ and Mail Woes
On 30 October 2001, Aly S.P Dharshi said:
>     I am have tried your suggestions to seal up the Exim box so that we have
> no relaying going on but with no luck. I am also posting the configure file
> in case we have missed something:

Please explain how your server is an open relay; I just tried it for
myself and it looks OK. (Refused the percent hack and refused ordinary
third-party relay attempts.)

I rather doubt that posting your whole exim.conf is very useful when you
haven't even explained just what the problem is. "I'm listed in ORBZ"
is not an Exim problem, it's a political problem that might be related
to Exim.

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                gward@???