Re: [Exim] Refusing mail

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: swhite
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Refusing mail
On 30 Oct 2001, at 8:55, Philip Hazel wrote:

> 3. If *.foo.com is not in local_domains, it's messier because you have
> to recognize it in a router and force it to the directors. This kind of

A follow-up... the domain(s) in question are not in local_domains as
the relay host doesn't have any local users so the director
suggested didn't do the job. What I hacked together, though, was a
ugly looking set of routers based on your director suggestion that
have passed my -bh testing *so far*. They look like this:

bounce_idiots:
driver = lookuphost
domains = *.foo.com
senders = *@$domain
fail_verify_recipient = true
verify_only

smart_route:
        driver = domainlist
        verify_sender = true
        verify_recipient = true
        route_list = "* $domain bydns"
        transport = remote_smtp

A "550 Cannot route to <user@???>" message gets
returned which, while rather cryptic, is at least a desirable effect.
Testing has, of necessity, been on an isolated platform so more
testing will have to be done before I can commit it to production...
including that conditional. Any comments or suggestions for
improvement?

Regards,

- Sean.