著者: Philip Hazel
To: swhite
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Refusing mail
On Mon, 29 Oct 2001 swhite@??? wrote:

> Unfortunately for me, some of the admins appear to be a few cards
> short of a full deck and are blindly forwarding *ALL* mail to the
> exim box, even if the recipient is one of their own users. I'm
> desperately trying to find a way to reject messages of the type:
>
> sender = fred@???
> recipient = joe@???
>
> .. yet still allow:
>
> sender = fred@???
> recipient = joe@???

1. Set receiver_verify.

2. Assuming *.foo.com is a local domain for you, put this as your
*first* director:

bounce_idiots:
driver = smartuser
domains = *.foo.com
senders = *@$domain
new_address = :fail: keep your own mail to yourself!
verify_only

I haven't tested this. You'll need to debug it. Use "exim -bh" for
testing (RTFM about it).

Actually, that isn't quite good enough. You probably also want to test
that the sending host is the appropriate local host. You can do this by
testing $sender_host_name in a "condition" option. Something like

condition = ${if eq{$sender_host_name}{$domain}{yew}{no}}

But you need also to force Exim to look up the host name by setting

lookup_hosts = something appropriate

3. If *.foo.com is not in local_domains, it's messier because you have
to recognize it in a router and force it to the directors. This kind of
mess is one of the reasons why Exim 4 is totally different in this
respect. This kind of checking will be simpler in Exim 4.