[Exim] Exim 3.32 - query on the -bpc flag

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Carl Inglis
To: exim-users
Oggetto: [Exim] Exim 3.32 - query on the -bpc flag
When I try to use the -bpc flag (to get the count of messages
waiting) from any user except root, I get this message:

    exim: permission denied

The -bp flag, however seems to work fine.

I have downloaded a fresh set of source and compiled and installed.

I have tried setting trusted_users to the users I want and
queue_list_requires_admin to false, but neither of these seem to
have any effect.

I haven't been able to find anything on the web. Can anyone give
me any pointers as to where to look next?

Thanks,

Carl

--
Carl C. Inglis - uther@???
"..as to who I am now, if you're prompted to ask: I'm the ghost of