RE: [Exim] ORBZ and Mail

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Chris Goh
A: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] ORBZ and Mail
Hi Aly,

I found the following inserted into any part of the conf file worked for me
and percentage hack needs to be commented out (unset).

headers_check_syntax
headers_sender_verify
sender_verify
receiver_verify

you can see the servers activity on rejecting bogus/malformed email
addresses by tailing the mainlog file in /var/logs/exim

the following may help reduces spam traffic if you need more info, you can
find it at www.exim.org before sticking this one in.

# reject messages whose sending host is in MAPS/RBL
# add warning to messages whose sending host is in ORBS
rbl_domains = blackholes.mail-abuse.org/reject : \
        dialups.mail-abuse.org/reject : \
        relays.mail-abuse.org/reject : \
        relays.orbs.org/warn
# check all hosts other than those on internal network
rbl_hosts = !192.168.0.0/16:0.0.0.0/0
# but allow mail to postmaster@??? even from rejected host
recipients_reject_except = postmaster@???
# change some logging actions (collect more data)

in anycase, to get unblacklisted, goto www.orbz.org . there is a link to a
removal there.

hope this helps.

Have fun.