Re: [Exim] server_condition in SMTP AUTH

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Tamas TEVESZ
To: exim-users
CC: F·bio Berbert de Paula
新しいトピック: [Exim] Problems compiling PAM support
題目: Re: [Exim] server_condition in SMTP AUTH
On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, jens-ingo brodesser wrote:

> according to my information the potato package of exim is compiled
> without authentication support. you need either woody or you have to
> compile exim from source.

additionally, you won't be able to authenticate directly against
/etc/shadow for reasons discussed many times in the archives. you
either need to use exim_pam (see archives) or cook a solution that
converts your shadow file to something readable by exim (see
archives).

--
[-]