[Exim] Exempting some rogue users from the system filter

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Odhiambo Washington
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] Exempting some rogue users from the system filter
I have a few rogue users I need to exempt from the restrictions of the system filter -
so that they can send executable attachments. Yes, that is how painful it is sometimes
to deal with users who have their ears stuck up their &*%!!

Is this sufficient in a filter:

if $return_path is "rogue@domain"
  then
    seen finish
  endif

Or is it even possible to do a linear search on some file, even??

if $h_sender: contains "(rogue1|rogue2|wash)@"
then seen finish endif

This might make a very long list if the number of rogues go up. I'm
looking for an option to a linear search from a flat file but can't
see it now because these rogues are on my neck!

Thanks in advance.

-Wash

S y s t e m s   A d m i n i s t r a t o r
--
                                              ~\\_
 Odhiambo Washington                            \\\\

+++
First Law of Socio-Genetics:
    Celibacy is not hereditary.