Re: [Exim] mail relay

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Raghavendra Bhat
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] mail relay
[Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 07:09:25PM +0530] Anand Gupta :

> wanted to restrict smtp relay to certain domains on the server. how
> is it possible ?

Setting the CIDR values of the domains you wish to let thru in the line
'host_accept_relay = localhost' inside /etc/exim.conf by colon
separation helps you. Please go through the Exim FAQ and the manual
page on "Control of relaying".

Say, I want to let the domain 172.16.1.0/24 be relayed by my localhost.
I add onto the line 'host_accept_relay = localhost : 172.16.1.0/24'
Start stop the exim daemon and you are done !

--
ragOO, VU2RGU   http://gnuhead.net.dhis.org/ GPG: 1024D/F1624A6E
       Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE         Amateur Radio