Re: [Exim] Problem using LOGIN authentification

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: dan
To: Frank Elsner
CC: Johannes M. Posel, exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Problem using LOGIN authentification
You ened the extra colons. The :: translates to a :. And the single : is a
separator, so whats up is that Outlook Express wants a prompt set of:
Username:
Password:

With server prompts = "User Name : Password", you get these prompts:
User Name
Password

Not what outlook express wants.