[Exim] forwards not reaching destination

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Gary Peltola
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] forwards not reaching destination
I am having a major problem on one of our servers. It has Cpanel installed with about 300 clients on
it

More and more, I am getting tickets (reaching the point of where every ticket is something to do
with forwards) that users are unable to get their forwarding email, either its never or it comes
"all at once"

One user, I finally viewed the logs while I sent a test email to her forwarding account and found
these (on two accounts shes has)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
user complaining that emails are not reaching their forward, when i send a test email, i get this
error in the logs:

2001-10-22 12:46:27 15vl1n-0004Ic-00 <= pepsicoke@??? H=mta-2.gci.net [208.138.130.83] P=esmtp
S=1707 id=007e01c15b32$127a1e50$$
2001-10-22 12:46:27 15vl1n-0004Ic-00 == lyn757@??? <lyn757@???> routing defer
(-42): retry time not reached

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
this to for another acct she has

001-10-22 13:08:46 15vlNO-0007cF-00 <= pepsicoke@??? H=mta-1.gci.net [208.138.130.82] P=esmtp
S=1589 id=008a01c15b35$307c2080$6401a8c0@pepsicoke
2001-10-22 13:08:46 15vlNO-0007cF-00 == lyn757@??? <lyn757@???>
routing defer (-42): retry time not reached

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If anyone can assist me, It would greatly be appreicated.