[Exim] closed mailing lists

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nick Talbott
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] closed mailing lists
Hello, List

I'm a relative newbie to Exim. Can you please help me with a suggestion on
how to handle simple mailing lists where most lists are open to any to send,
but just a few require limits on who can post to the list.

I've followed the example in the exim usermanual and set up basic open lists
(these are mainly for intranet use) with the following director:

lists:
driver = forwardfile
domains = lists.our.domain
no_more
require_files = /etc/maillists/${local_part}
## (see below)
file = /etc/maillists/${local_part}
no_check_local_user
forbid_pipe
forbid_file
one_time
skip_syntax_errors

What I'd like to do is for those few lists that require restrictions, to be
able to do a check to see if a file containing addresses permitted to send to
the list exists, and if so to use the "senders" command.

So logically I want to add lines at the point marked ## above that have the
effect of
if the file /etc/maillistcontrol/${local_part} exists then
senders = lsearch;/etc/maillistcontrol/${local_part}

What I don't want is for the director to fail if there is no corresponding
file in the etc/maillistcontrol directory.

Hope I've explained this well enough. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

- Nick

--
Nick Talbott, IT Policy and Strategy Manager, Powys County Council
email:    nickt@???