[Exim] vacation mode. working for local domains, but not ext…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Derrick MacPherson
A: 'exim'
Asunto: [Exim] vacation mode. working for local domains, but not external.
I have vacation working for mail FROM local mail, but not external.

When I sent an email via pine on the server, it worked, but from an external
server, I'm not getting the .vacation.msg back. Is there an issue that I am
missing?

Would there be an easier way to do this? Not all users have home dirs, that
is why it's set to look in /usr/exim/forwards. But I wonder if that is
what's causing the issue...

my config:

userforward:
driver = forwardfile
#file = $local_part
file = $local_part.forward
no_verify
no_expn
check_ancestor
#file_directory = /usr/exim/forwards/$local_part
file_directory = /usr/exim/forwards
# filter
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply

the users $local_part.forward

more /usr/exim/forwards/carma.forward

\carma, "|/usr/bin/vacation -m .vacation.msg carma"

users .vacation.msg