Re: [Exim] Filter confusion

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Filter confusion
Marilyn Davis <marilyn@???> probably said:
> Please, I'm reading and re-reading the spec. I'm not relaying "to"
> 209.232.123.53, that's the host.

You allowed relaying to the domain '209.232.123.53', thats what
relay_domains (note the _domains_) does. You did not allow relaying to
the host with the IP address 209.232.123.53, hence you get relaying
denied.

] relay_domains                 Type: domain list                Default: unset
]
]    This option lists domains for which the local host is prepared to relay.
                       ^^^^^^^
]    See section 46.4 for details of relay control.
]

> And when I add that to the list, I get "host unknown" error.

What list ?

> Please try again to help.

Please try again to RTFS. Section 46.4, perhaps.

P.

--
pir                pir-sig@???                 pir-sig@???