Re: [Exim] Changing eximstats host lists to domain lists

Author: Aly S.P Dharshi
To: steve
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Changing eximstats host lists to domain lists
Reply exists below.

    Cheers,

        - Aly -

--------
Aly S.P Dharshi
aly.dharshi@???
Student @ University of Lethbridge
System Administrator ORS Servers.

Exim Rocks !!!

> Or, we can have the ability to have host and/or domain and/or sender using

something like:

> -byhost - list the top senders by host
> -bydomain - list the top senders by domain
> -byemail - list the top senders by email address
>
> If none are specified, then default to just listing the top hosts.
>
> Any preferences?

    I like this -option idea, this allows flexibility in what you want output in
for example in your cron job or such. Could their be an option such as the above
to display the relayed hosts or not, is this covered by the -byemail option or
other options? Maybe a usage message if it is possible, typing eximstats by
itself, it just sits there maybe a message that you have these options and what
has to be included e.g log files. This would be great. Good job on the newer
version of the eximstats especially with the -html option.

    Cheers,

    Aly.