Re: [Exim] Changing eximstats host lists to domain lists

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Campbell
A: Marc MERLIN
Cc: Philip Hazel, Sheldon Hearn, Ollie Cook, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Changing eximstats host lists to domain lists
No problem to add tables by sender Marc, but it's time for some requirements! Old eximstats did tables by host. Current eximstats does tables by domain or host. We now have a choice. Have exim stats do tables by host (default) or domain or email, using, for example, the switch

-source host|domain|email

Or, we can have the ability to have host and/or domain and/or sender using something like:

-byhost        - list the top senders by host
-bydomain    - list the top senders by domain
-byemail    - list the top senders by email address

If none are specified, then default to just listing the top hosts.

Any preferences?

Steve