[Exim] adding X-original address ...

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Leonardo Boselli
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] adding X-original address ...
Problem: in 1995 we changed domain name.
\Currently the server accept either the old and the new domain.
Unfortunately one user have requeired me to know if one message
arrived to him on old or new address, and other users have required
to completely bounce message with the older address.
currentrly i have this transports:

killdom_re:
driver = autoreply
user = mail
subject = "Indirizzo modificato/Changed address"
text = "Per i prossimi invii si prega di usare il nuovo indirizzo\n\
For next mailings please use this new address:\n\
$local_part@???\nnon serve rimandare il
messaggio/\nno need to \
resend the message"
to = $sender_address
return_message

killdom2:
driver = smtp
headers_add = "X-Original-Address: $local_part@$domain"

and these directors:
(it is the second one, just after real-)

killdom:
driver = smartuser
transport = killdom_re
domains = dicnet.ing.unifi.it
headers_add = "X-Original-Address: $local_part@$domain"
new_address = $local_part@???
unseen

killdom_2:
driver = smartuser
transport = killdom2
domains = dicnet.ing.unifi.it
headers_add = "X-Original-Address: $local_part@$domain"
new_address = $local_part@???

BUT THIS DOES NOT WORK: it send the notify to the sender, and
thgen deliver the message.
But does not add the X-Orig header to the message handled by
killdom2 (that deliver to the local user) ,
the header is hovewer enclosed on the reply message ...
(tri sendimng me a message to leo@???) .
Any possibility of help ?

Leonardo Boselli
nucleo informatico e telematico