[Exim] Re: Filters

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Joseph Kezar
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Re: Filters
Its like this. Say the .forward file(or in my case the .away file) is
owned by nobody.
How can I get the director to use it without permission or ownership
problems.

Say I email jkezar@???
and I have a /usr/exim/away/jkezar.away file in existance owned by user
"nobody" with 0660 permissions
The contents of this filter file are:

# Exim filter
if personal then
mail
to $reply_address
subject "Re: $h_subject"
text "I am currently away"
endif

How do I write a director to use this file and eventually wind up
replying to sender and posting a new message in my
/var/spool/mail/jkezar - which is owned by jkezar

This director is not quite right. Please help
useraway:
driver = forwardfile
file = /usr/exim/away/${local_part}.away
require_files = /usr/exim/away/${local_part}.away
no_verify
no_expn
check_ancestor
filter
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply
match_directory = !^/nonexistent

No matter how I treak it I either get:
1)T=address_reply defer (13): Permission denied: failed to chdir to
/usr3/co/jkezar
2)D=useraway defer (-1): failed to open /usr3/exim/away/jkezar.away:
Permission denied (euid=2080 egid=1673)

--
Joseph Kezar