Re: [Exim] DOH! Order _does_ matter.

Autor: Sheldon Hearn
A: Christopher Curtis
CC: Exim Users Mailing List
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] DOH! Order _does_ matter.

On Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:50:15 -0400, Christopher Curtis wrote:

> Please ignore my previous post. In hasty desperation, I misread the
> comment at top of the file.

If you're talking about the comment at the top of the directors section
of configure file, where it says "ORDER DOES MATTER", you're not alone.

Lots of us have made this mistake. It's a simple case of the brain's
visual processing making assumptions to save time.

I think fewer of us might make this mistake if it said "ORDER MATTERS".

Ciao,
Sheldon.