Re: [Exim] Changing eximstats host lists to domain lists

Author: Steve Campbell
To: Sheldon Hearn
CC: Ollie Cook, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Changing eximstats host lists to domain lists
Reading files from STDIN got lost when adding the ability to autodetect and handle .gz and .Z files. I've rearranged the code so that it now will accept files piped in on STDIN as well as multiple format files on the command line. It won't accept compressed files piped in though (I don't want to introduce a CPAN module requirement).

New version available from the same place as before:

http://www.cyberenet.net/~sten/eximstats

Cheers,
Steve