Re: [Exim] System message & transport filtering

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alan J. Flavell
A: Christopher Curtis
Cc: Exim users list
Asunto: Re: [Exim] System message & transport filtering
On Sat, 13 Oct 2001, Christopher Curtis wrote:

> This is a fine solution for you, but not for me. I cannot deal with mass
> filtering at a level like that, and I cannot inconvenience the people who
> get mail with that -- most of them are not "my" users, and the ones that
> could be considered mine, aren't. The situation is highly political and
> I'm not yet at a position where I can be making decisions like that. And
> the people who could make a decision like that will not go for it.

Then you are putting yourself at considerable risk by trying to help
them out. If your partial precautions fail, they will undoubtedly
blame you for it. In your situation, it seems to me, you would do
better to state clearly that it is your understanding that the users
want to accept all mail transmitted to them, and that they thereby
accept all risks that go with that policy.

good luck