[Exim] sender verification warning added to message headers?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Rick Byers
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] sender verification warning added to message headers?
Hi,
To cut down on spam, I've been using sender_verify and
sender_verify_callback (my server has light load). However, instead of
rejecting messages that fail verification, I'd prefer to just flag them as
probably spam and have my procmail filters deal with it like all other
spam. Is there any way to make exim add a message header (similar to
X-Bad-ReturnPath) if sender verification fails? I've tried setting
sender_verify_reject = false, but that doesn't appear to modify the
message - just log warnings to the log files.

Thanks,
    Rick